UK Marketing Executive/Assistant
Title: UK Marketing Executive/Assistant
Reporting to: UK Marketing Manager
Experience: At least 1 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
SIPHON is a leading Unified Communications solutions provider in the UK & Northern Europe focused on helping our customers succeed in delivering innovative, profitable and high quality services. Specifically concentrating on Unified Communications technology and products, SIPHON provides a full range of services to customers from design and build to support, along with managed and professional services. SIPHON has office locations in Cwmbran (South Wales), Newbury (Berkshire) and Rotterdam (Netherlands).
The Marketing Executive provides local marketing expertise for partners and their regional SIPHON sales team(s). The role is focused on supporting the Marketing Manager execute marketing activities aimed around business development and lead generation, building local awareness of the group brand and driving ‘value-add’ through Marketing Campaigns and Services.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Build the profile, awareness, positioning and reputation of the group within the regional partner/channel communities through PR and Social media
- Creating briefs for email marketing campaigns in line with local sales teams /vendor objectives
- Scheduling and sending out campaigns via email marketing platform (Constant Contact/ Mailchimp) with UC Marketing Manager’s prior approval
- Downloading email marketing reports and providing monthly team feedback (email statistics and performance)
- Drive awareness, leads and bookings of Group services & training through marketing communications
- Implement group brand / ensure compliance & consistency across regions
- Administrate changes and updates to local website (www.siphonnetworks.com)
- Management and execution of social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, WordPress)
- Downloading social media reports and providing monthly team feedback
- Creation of campaigns in CRM (NetSuite) at point of execution to enable measurement and tracking of leads
- Supporting telemarketing campaigns with agencies, partners, or internal telemarketer and inputting leads into CRM
- Assist with the maintenance of customer database by liaising between marketing and sales
- Creation of internal marketing documentation
- Support internal communications and update shared dropbox folders to ensure sales and marketing teams and other relevant staff are kept up to date with marketing plans, campaigns, activities and corporate materials
- Providing general marketing support to the campaign team as required including collation of end of campaign performance reports
- Interact with other members of the wider Nuvias marketing team as needed (processes, group creative support…)
- Assisting the marketing team in implementing the new company corporate identity by demonstrating an understanding of the brand guidelines and attention to detail.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Strong MS Office package skills, CRM experience, and understanding of email marketing tools
- Ability to interact with people across the organisation, and to build lasting effective professional relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail and good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, adopting a proactive approach at all times, and able to work under own initiative
- Preferred: Marketing Qualification, Channel & IT marketing experience
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org